Kulturhaus der Stadt Bad Säckingen
Villa Berberich was built in 1874 by Ignaz Berberich who lived in Bad Säckingen. The founder of the ‘Weberei und Stoffdruckerei Berberich & Co.' (Weaving and Fabric Printing House) used the mansion as a family home. The city of Bad Säckingen purchased the villa in the 1930s and turned it into a hospital in 1940. The internal medicine department was housed there until the district hospital was opened in 1980. After a renovation, Villa Berberich has now become an arts and leisure centre.