History and tradition
The Hochschule für Gestaltung (HfG), founded in 1953 by Inge Scholl, Otl Aicher and Max Bill, wrote international design history until its early end in 1968. To this day, the achievements of this institution are of fundamental importance for the training and work of designers and for research worldwide. With the exhibition "From Zero Hour to 1968" and special exhibitions, the eventful history of the HfG can be experienced at the original location.
HfG Ulm: Exhibition Fever
With the exhibition “HfG Ulm: Exhibition Fever”, the HfG (Hochschule für Gestaltung: School of Design Ulm) archive is devoting itself to the connection between design and exhibitions. The presentation provides a new look at the design school in an international context. For the first time, the focus...