One of the oldest houses in the Black Forest
History and tradition
The Klausenhof Open Air Museum is located in one of the oldest houses in the Black Forest and is adjoined by the famous ‘Lindauer Säge' which was first named in a document in 1595. In 2001, the museum was extended by a smith's workshop, a bakery and a farmer's garden. The renovation was completed with the opening of the historical ‘Wagenschopf' in late 2002.
JAN-APR: SUN, holidays 14.30-17.30
MAY-OCT: WED, SAT, SUN, holidays 14.30-17.30
+49 7764 61 62